2015-11-02 New ProtectUSB Content Update
We are very happy to release the latest version of ProtectUSB Content. See below for a list of the changes:
- New: New and extended verify after write
- New: Hardware write protection of write protected sticks is now automatically removed before writing (and reapplied if selected)
- New: Additional sanity checks for project/content match and data integrity before writing
- New: All settings stored for new instances
- New: Warning when writing demo sticks
- Fix: Several smaller stability fixes
ProtectUSB Content is available as a free update as of now. On starting your old version, the new version will automatically be offered for download. Existing licenses also work with the new version.
If you have any question, contact your partner or email us at email@example.com.