Today we released the latest version of ProtectUSB Content. Please see the list below for information on the changes:
- New: Support for HiDPI/Retina displays
- New: Optional content independent back button for HTML content navigation
- Fix: Fix for invisible html files during content preparation when accessed via network from non-windows systems
- Fix: Fix for issue with applying hardware write protection to certain SMI sticks
- Fix: Fix for ability to re-access expired content via date/time manipulation
You will automatically receive an update notification when you use an old version of ProtectUSB Content. Alternatively you can download the version from the following link:Download ProtectUSB Content
We recommend using the new version for all future productions. Licenses purchased with the old version remain valid with the new version.