New versions of ProtectBURN Content and ProtectUSB Content have been released today. Please see the list below for information on the changes:
- New: Option to easier retrieve already purchases licenses
- New FluxPlayer version
- New: Enhanced support for Retina/HiDPI Displays
- Fix: Printing of PDFs with print restriction
- Fix: Problem with printing last page of certain PDFs
- Fix: Subtitle display problem for certain DVDs
- Fix: Problem with image display in certain ePubs
- Fix: Some fixes for minor issues
We recommend using the new version for all future productions. Licenses purchased with the old version remain valid with the new version. You will automatically receive an update notification when you use an old version of ProtectBURN Content or ProtectUSB Content.
If you have any question, contact your partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.