Today we have released the latest "ProtectBURN" versions 9.0.1162.
The new version contains the following changes:
- New: Added Support for DVDs with both DVD Video and Software
- New: Added Support for retrieving burn licenses on not connected computers via file
- New: Improved security for Video DVD protection
- Changed: Renamed TrayApp to PBTray
- Fix: Fixed an issue which could lead to CSS verification errors in absence of TitleManager
- Fix: Fixed an issue when burning with FluxPlayer on systems with ProtectBURN active
Installing the new version requires you to uninstall previous versions. Already purchased burn licenses for the old version remain valid.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.